Brain Hickey

A brain hickey, like a real hickey, is something that leaves its mark. The opposite of a brain fart (when you have a mental disconnect and can’t think of the simplest thing), a brain hickey is a thought so profound, so deep, so mentally tantalizing that it sticks with you. Maybe you’ll change your life because of the enlightenment you experience. Or maybe you’ll just think about what I said for the next few days and then it’ll gradually fade, like a real hickey.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cleveland Heights, Ohio, United States

I have three sons, a dog, and a very supportive husband. I get to write whatever I like as long as I don't ask him to read it.

Saturday, September 08, 2007

Enjoy the Irony

One day last week, as I was driving away from the grocery store, I heard the start of a song I liked, so I turned up the volume and enjoyed driving back home blaring the radio to this upbeat tune.

The song? Enjoy the Silence, by Depeche Mode.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home