Brain Hickey

A brain hickey, like a real hickey, is something that leaves its mark. The opposite of a brain fart (when you have a mental disconnect and can’t think of the simplest thing), a brain hickey is a thought so profound, so deep, so mentally tantalizing that it sticks with you. Maybe you’ll change your life because of the enlightenment you experience. Or maybe you’ll just think about what I said for the next few days and then it’ll gradually fade, like a real hickey.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cleveland Heights, Ohio, United States

I have three sons, a dog, and a very supportive husband. I get to write whatever I like as long as I don't ask him to read it.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Message to Bed Rest Me

Here's a message to Bed Rest Me from New Mom Me:

I haven't gone back and read any of the Bed Rest Chronicles, but if I do, and I find any whining about how miserable and uncomfortable you are, I swear I'm going to master time travel and come back and whoop your ass. The nerve. Having been through it before, you really should have known better than to complain about getting to sit around all day and sleep through the night, no matter how many times you had to get up and go to the bathroom at night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home